Adventures with Dad - A Memory Book for Dad and his Mini-Me | Blueberry Co
$39.95 AUD(Includes GST)
Adventures with Dad - The Fun Memory Book for Dad and his Mini-Me
Daddy time often is defined by crazy stunts, one too many dad jokes and risk-taking that needs unshakable confidence to pull off. And we wouldn’t have it any other way! We’ve designed this fun memory book with exactly those unforgettable moments and the many daddy bear hugs in mind.
What makes this memory book for dad adventures so cool?
We believe dads are so amazing that they deserve their own memory book. Because what happens at Bunnings, stays at Bunnings. Or becomes one of the many adventures that will turn the 60 pages within this book into a lifelong keepsake.
It’s the perfect opportunity for daddy and his mini-me to take time out from their outrageous outings. Talk about daddy’s favourite movies and songs. Laugh about the terrible dad jokes together. Colour in the pages together. And pick the photos that capture the moments in time perfectly.
The fun, unisex illustrations by Blueberry Co Founder, Chloe Watts, give dad permission to explore his creative side with mini-me taking the lead. And they’ll secretly pick up a new hobby even if they beg to differ! Every luxurious page is specifically designed to hold countless adventures or give mini-me the right questions to ask so this memory book becomes the universal compendium of all things daddy.
All it takes to create a truly unique keepsake for dad and his mini-me are coloured pens, pencils or water-based markers and a few quiet minutes among the chaos. Looking back on these mementos together will become a cherished moment in years to come when mini-me is finally towering over dad.
What to expect?
This memory book for dad arrives on your doorstep as the complete package:
- 60 spiral-bound A4 pages including:
- Prompts to capture your adventures
- Space for all the important photos
- Document all those fabulous Father’s Days
- A blank canvas for drawings
- Questions that spark conversation
- 7 custom pages for dad and mini-me to take charge
- Monochrome make-me-your-own illustrations for colouring in
- Acid-free PEFC certified paper (sourced from environmentally sustainable plantation forests): Artist quality 200gsm inner pages and 350gsm cover
- Black and white design so you can truly make it your own
- Expandable design that expands as you add life’s treasures
- Easy to fill out so you can get on with making memories
- British English spelling
- Designed, printed and bound in Australia by small businesses
- Lifetime access to the Blueberry Co Baby Book Club so you can marvel at real life designs from fellow Blueberry Co fans and access Team Blueberry Co for help
- Inspiration from The Creativity Cave for tips & tricks to get you started (even if you think you’re creatively challenged)
- Use with your favourite pens, pencils and water-based markers
After a version for mum? Check out Adventures with Mum.
At Blueberry Co we do memory books differently.
What the cool people (aka our customers) say?
Alyse - June 2019
Incredible, Addictive, Relaxing Fun!
OBSESSED with filling out and colouring my son's baby book! The best books in the market and family owned! So much support and advice on their facebook book club page with so many parents sharing ideas and tips as well as Chloe. The book has so much room for photo's and you can customise it any way you wish! The baby book every parent should have!
Sarah - May 2019
Amazing Baby Book
I am so enjoying filling out and customising this baby book for my little daughter. I love being able to personalise it so much and make it her own! Chloe’s artwork in it is just delightful and it works perfectly for me as I find colouring so relaxing and it just helps that I’m creating this beautiful keepsake for my daughter at the same time. Thanks for creating such an awesome book that is so fun to fill in and add a creative touch to!
Bronwyn - May 2019
Couldn't love this more!
I couldn't love my baby book anymore. Received as a gift when I found out I was pregnant and it has been perfect. Perfect for downtime while pregnant colouring in. Perfect for remembering milestones and now perfect for capturing my little girls photos. I hate how she is growing so fast but I love reaching that next month as I can print and fill out the next section.
Beautiful keepsake and something I'll treasure forever. 😍